Thursday, May 20, 2010

"Everybody Draw Mohammed Day"? Sometimes I am so frustrated by human beings that I do not want to be one anymore. This reminds me of the bully at school who smirks when the freaky kid is talking, his expression making it clear that he thinks he is superior, no he knows he is superior and is waiting for the Achilles heel to be exposed so he can clamp down on it and make that kid cry.

Every every time it turns out the same. Vulnerability floats to the top like cream. And the freaky kid, he does exactly what the bully wants him to do. He throws a chair, he screams, he cries, he sets a fire. He loses because he looks freaky. Doesn't matter that he was provoked. But which of these kids do you want to hang out with?

Me? Neither of them. I don't like either of them. My heart aches for the freaky kid because he is hurting, he is being hurt by someone who enjoys his pain. But I do not want either of these two for my friends. I want no association with either one.



*

No comments: