Friday, October 23, 2009

r2d2

I'm becoming a germaphobe. I actually have a vat of hand sanitizer on my desk. It's not so much this specific flu as it is the fact that so many people are away and are missing so many days of school. It's not that I'm scared I'm going to die of it. I just don't want it. I don't want cooties. Just ewwww.

Little J is getting interested in boys. I love how blunt she is with them, telling them that she likes them and demanding to know if they feel the same way. And when she's had enough of talking to them she says so, "I've got to go now. Bye." When I was her age I had no such strength. I'm not sure if this is a generational thing, strong and assertive women, or if it's just that we've got a kid here who's extra strong, but whatever it is, I like it. I'd like to imagine that she gets through these years without her heart being broken too badly. (Is that even possible?)



*

No comments: