Sunday, October 18, 2009

it was raining from the first and i was dying here of thirst

Sometimes the dogs conspire to ruin the house. It's strange how they work together as a team. After a long time of getting the pee thing just right, all of a sudden, yesterday, everyone went bananas. First, FosterPup peed on the couch right where he was sitting as though it never even occurred to him to move. Twenty minutes later, while I was brushing my teeth and getting ready for bed, Little Puppy peed in the middle of bed, as though she planned to sleep right there in a puddle. And in the wee (heehee) hours of the night, someone snuck into the closet and peed on my wedding dress. Unreal.

I hope after all that madness we've earned another few months of good behaviour.

I don't always remember why I like dogs.

*

No comments: