Wednesday, October 21, 2009

go on, take it.

A man took several hostages today in Edmonton at the WCB office to garner media attention about his fight with the WCB. The reports make him sound crazy. What if he wasn't crazy though? How much abuse can you take before you fall down? I'm not convinced he wasn't just so long-suffering that he became desperate. And I'm not convinced it couldn't happen to me.

The H1N1 vaccine has arrived and been approved. I've never been fearful of germs before, but with six or seven kids missing from each of my classes (not all H1N1, but various autumn bugs) I have been becoming more worried. Children are far too germy and touchy. Yuck.

Today my junior class was unbelievably wonderful. I wonder what happened to them? They were so alert and cooperative and responsive and fun. Miraculous. How do I reproduce this? Oh yeah. I send six of them home with 'flu. Tada!





*

No comments: