Monday, September 21, 2009

I've got a notch for your safety pin

Having had my ring taken down three sizes from what it was when we bought it, I think it now fits tightly enough not to slip down the garburator anymore. I hate that my other ring, my real ring, is gone. Though the new one is beautiful, I just miss the old one because it's special to me. But now the new one will be special because my husband should have been mad at me for grinding up a diamond ring but instead he got a new one.



*

My new classes are already leaving me feeling mildly panicked about keeping up. Maybe I'll feel this way for my entire graduate program and finish with an ulcer. On the plus side, I think I've thought of a creative way to arrange my practicum without having to cut back my hours at work.

*

No comments: