Wednesday, September 23, 2009

honest eye

Argh. Things are nonsensically busy the last couple of weeks with something going on every evening after work. It's been hard to keep up with the homework, but right now I'm actually caught up. (It's a miracle!) I'm going to struggle with staying that way over the next few days because have guests coming to stay from Thursday through Sunday. That means getting anything done is going to be a real challenge. But I'm not going to fall behind. I'm NOT.

Little J decided, out of the blue, to try out for the school volleyball team today after school. I was astonished as she has done nothing but complain about how much she hates Phys. Ed. since school began. I hope she makes the team! Someone in this family might as well be athletic.

Little J and I will be playing hooky on Friday so we can entertain our guests. Not the example I'd really like to set for her, but since it's the first time in a year that I've allowed her to stay home when she's not sick or required to go to a medical appointment, I don't think it's too horrendous. Hopefully this won't leak to Child Protective Services, hahah.




*

No comments: