Tuesday, December 16, 2008

got job?

Shawn and I have been looking to hire someone to supervise the visits between C and Little J. The court has ordered visitation be supervised, but the company we hired initially charges us $40/hour. We have to provide TWELVE hours a week at this price. So, after a month and about $2000 down the drain, we've decided to try and find someone cheaper (contrary to the court's order).

I placed an ad and immediately began receiving responses. Most have been a bit sketchy, people who think they know how to supervise a visit because they have an ex-husband who's an addict, blah blah blah... some have been quite good (thank heavens)... but my favourite by far is this one:



hello my names ******** and i saw your add and thought to my self i can do this no problem . i know all the rules to supervised visits for i had to go through them my self back in the day to get my daugter back from the ministry .



So.... should I hire her?


*

No comments: