Thursday, October 30, 2008

no forced entry

There's still no news about my Dad. The doctors are taking way too long to give him any results.

*


We won our court case. It went the way our lawyer thought it would, another temporary order that puts a little patch on the problem until the next meeting. It's a victory... so I wonder why I feel so sad.

Part of it was seeing how desperate and sick C is becoming. I love her and it breaks my heart to see her like this. The paranoia that makes her so sure we're trying to hurt her is exactly what ends up ensuring that she's hurt. It's devastating. If only there was some way to force her to accept medical care, therapy, something, maybe she could get better. I wanted her, so badly, to get better. But I don't see that in the future anymore, and that hurts.


*

No comments: