Thursday, July 25, 2013

end of June

D was drunk at the golf course, and a little bit slobbery.  I would have considered myself merry, but this improved my swing and made me able to pass for someone who had golfed a couple of times instead of never, except for the fact that I was in a cow costume rather than in dress code.  When T walked by, he asked if D was my "young man", and I said no, that D used to work with us.  Didn't T remember him?  Apparently not.

T did not seem able to believe that D was not mine.  D said, He thinks we're a couple.  We should have been a couple.  We would have made a good couple. 

I told D,  You're too young for me, which I thought was a compliment but D seeemd offended by it.  He went off in search of RW and another cigarette.

I am not a good golfer.



*






2 comments:

meno said...

I'm confused, as i think was your intent. But i am still interested.

mischief said...

Just sorting out memories because I have to attend a wedding with these people today. Want to remember who said what. It helps me remember better to write it down.