Friday, June 04, 2010

comments may be sent to the Secretary General

J auditioned - and made it - into a singing competition at school that is to take place on Monday. When good things happen to her at school she immediately becomes suspicious that teachers are favouring her because I work there. I assure her that no one likes me that much.

The upshot of making it into a singing contest, apparently, is that she needs a new bra because with a gymnasium full of people looking at her, her boobs must look their best. We went to the mall after school which makes me nauseous. She loves shopping, and more than that she loves shopping with me. I think she likes shopping with me specifically because I hate it, and my misery makes me vulnerable and weak and she can drag me around like a pull toy telling me what to do.

While she tried on bras I wandered around and looked at stuff and asked myself just what the hell an "18-hour bra" is and what happens to it after 18 hours have passed. Does it crumble to dust? Whatever it is, its construction told me it was something women who are built like me never have to worry about. I have seven hour boobs at the most.



*

6 comments:

AC said...

L~ 7 hrs are just the right size for you! (Have I ever told you I think you're beautiful?) Thinking about traveling toward you this summer. When are you going to leave your husband and marry me?
(ehC)

mischief said...

I can't, I've already married for love. Next time I'm marrying for money.

AC said...

How are you so sure I'm not rich?
(ehC)

mischief said...

Umm. You're right Ace, I know nothing about you. A good argument in favour of marriage indeed. Are you really coming here this summer?

AC said...

Probably for a few days at the end of July. Will you let me visit you?
(ehC)

mischief said...

Please forward your request to the Secretary General.