Thursday, May 14, 2009

stem the tide

Tomorrow A.L. is covering my Drama 8 class to return the same favour I did for him last Friday. I should be excited about this because I'm using the time to sleep in... sleep off some wine... go in for an early morning hot tub in Whistler... or some other exciting event. Instead I'm excited about it because it'll give me time to do some reading for my course. But that's exciting too.



*


9:00pm - I just completed my second run in Project Balance. This one felt much better than Tuesday's run. Less lung burn. It's always been incredible to me how quickly the body remembers what it's supposed to do when you remember to make it do it. I didn't take any walk breaks this time, and although I was moving as slowly as molasses in January, it still felt good to get through it more gracefully. Long road to go, but at least I'm back on it.



*

No comments: