Monday, February 16, 2009

Less optimistic some days. I wonder why there are days that I can be at peace with what is happening and accept that I cannot do anything about it... and other days when it pains me so much.

A well-known problem with studying psychology is that we tend to diagnose ourselves as well as others. Unfortunately today, while poring over Adler, suddenly I saw C in his words, his description of those children who feel inferior and purposeless and become lost. And I regret so much that it happened to her. Wish so much that someone could have saved her before it got so bad and she had to go through all this pain.

I hate that she is in pain.

I hate that she has been in pain so many years.

I hate that she was born different and that it has caused her to suffer.

I hate that she's in danger and that I can't save her. I hate that she thinks I'm her enemy. I hate that I'm losing her more every day.

*

No comments: