Monday, December 10, 2007

I have promises to keep

It's only Monday and I'm feeling awfully wiped out. Didn't sleep well last night for all kinds of reasons. Of course the fact that we slept in a little on Sunday (8:00) made it harder to sleep that night, but more of it had to do with my churning brain which was busily sorting out props, sound cues, costumes, and light cues for the play. In between doing those things, I was thinking about the change I'm thinking about making in my plan for Future Education. Not sure yet whether my professional association will approve what I'm thinking so I won't bother explaining it until I know. Until then I am asking my brain to stop whirling so I can sleep a little.

Tonight's rehearsal was not great, and all that nonsense about bad rehearsals meaning good shows is just... nonsense. Bad rehearsals forecast bad shows. So... another unscheduled rehearsal has been added to the plan after school tomorrow. This means I'm going to have about six minutes after rehearsal to race home to feed the dogs and wolf down a granola bar before going back to school for the show. Gah.

Have I mentioned I'll be glad when this is over?


*

I have more things I want to talk about but I literally feel too tired to think.


*

No comments: