Sunday, August 27, 2006

Fifty ways to love my lover.

He was my first lover.
He has green eyes.
I love the shape of his hands.
I have only seen him really cry one time.
He makes me laugh every day.
He never yells.
He's smarter than anyone else I know.
He likes ketchup on just about everything.
He has no middle name.
His parents divorced when he was four.
He is a good cook.
He is saving money for flying lessons.
He used to ride mountain bikes competitively.
He was shy when he was younger but now he isn't.
He is the only person that knows me completely.
He always pulls the park brake up too hard so I can't get it down.
He leaves his dishes on the counter instead of in the dishwasher.
He likes morning showers better than nighttime showers.
He hates diet pop.
He always grabs me whenever I walk by.
He has only smoked a cigarette once his life.
He is a talented artist.
He loves his job more than anyone I know.
He still has several friends that he made in high school.
He is extremely loyal to his friends.
He encourages me to do things that I find scary.
His hair is turning grey at the temples, which I love.
He has 20/20 vision.
He is a very intuitive person.
Managing people is something he doesn't like but is good at.
He usually doesn't snore.
He is Big Puppy's favourite parent.
He sings to me all the time.
He is an unusually patient person.
Sometimes he makes up crazy lies to see if I'm listening.
His mother phones him at least twice a week.
He is always sweet to his mother even when he's busy.
He is generous with money.
He keeps his office sparse and tidy.
He likes music on all the time.
He doesn't drink alcohol very often.
He does not like public speaking.
Sometimes he wakes me up when I'm sleeping by kissing my forehead.
He has broken free from chapstick.
He always dresses casual.
He is openminded and willing to change his mind about things.
He tells me that he loves me all the time.
He likes to do different accents but he's bad at it.
He doesn't like Stephen Harper or George Bush.
He does not like horror movies or real surgery programs.

No comments: