Tuesday, December 20, 2022

I can’t be anywhere without being somewhere else so I always miss what’s happening here

This morning the Director sent me an email with a direct link to the job posting we discussed the other day. With this kind of encouragement I am going to be a little annoyed if I don't get the job. But what am I doing? Am I really going to leave public education, just like that? In my special sociopathic way, leaving will trouble me in that I have still not been successful making C leave. C sucks and without me putting pressure on her to work, she will probably stay forever. (Sucking and so forth.) I like that she is uncomfortable with me, I like that she knows that I know she sucks. But apart from my sociopathy, leaving could really be incredible. Terrorizing C is not a good enough reason to stay.

No comments: