Sunday, March 09, 2014

Guilty

I am still a bit nervous about the potential for getting in huge trouble for what happened, which is why I am not telling it - yet.  But let me just say I have never been in the news so much in my life, not even when I was doing a lot of acting and seeing play reviews in the paper fairly often.  But no one knows it is me, so shhhh.


Shawn got me an iPad for my birthday, which was sweet of him, so now I am trying to learn how to use it.  It is very intuitive, and my only problem so far is that that keyboard is so different from using a real keyboard that I am having trouble typing at my usual speed.  On a regular keyboard I am a fast, secretary fast, typist.  On the iPad, I am a plodding typist, forward and back, correcting and fixing all my mistakes.  I think there's an option to add a real keyboard, but once one does that, I wonder how is it different from just using my laptop?  We have a lot of gadgets in our house, more than we need, more than we can really use.

This weekend has gone  by so fast, mostly because it has been so busy.  Friday night my mother-in-law took me to see a show, and then last night we had dinner with the rest of the family to celebrate the aging process.  They insisted on telling the waitress (bleh) who made a big deal about how I look much younger than I am, which I appreciate, but of course she was working on her tip so I didn't take her too seriously.

Today Shawn and J have gone to a horse show, so it's just me and the pups.  And groceries and laundry.  Woohoo!



*

2 comments:

Secret Agent Woman said...

The iPad keyboard is more cumbersome, but I have found that it gets easier with practie.

mischief said...

Yes, I think I need a training session. :) But so far it is a fun toy.