Saturday, April 02, 2011


  • Luke T
    The world will miss you, Malcolm Jamal Warner.

       Yesterday at 7:36am via Mobile Web ·  
      •            Thomas C  He's not dead
        Yesterday at 3:11pm ·

      •            Luke T   Thomas, you ate half my jar of fucking         
                   peanut butter. You owe me a jar of organic 
                   spread.
        Yesterday at 3:58pm · 

      •            Thomas C  No I didn't, I made like one 
                   sandwich.
        Yesterday at 5:37pm

4 comments:

secret agent woman said...

Facebook is a bizarre world, but interesting.

mischief said...

I was a late joiner. I finally signed up because so many friends were asking why I wasn't a member. Now that I can see what I was missing, like this, it's hard to believe I once survived without it.

heartinsanfrancisco said...

I resisted for a long time and still think it's mostly puerile and stupid, but unlike all those gentlemen who read Playboy for the articles, I read Facebook for the pictures.

mischief said...

Hah, that's perfect. I once recognized a friend's wife and daughter at the airport from Facebook pictures I had seen, though I'd never met her in person. Weird. Too weird to go over and introduce myself, although I was tempted.