Wednesday, March 09, 2011

airport life







Yech.  Airport Chinese food.  I know better than to take my chances with a place called Wok n' Roll.  I had coffee and a granola bar for dinner.















Last time I flew, about four months ago, I missed my plane because I was sitting here in the waiting area fooling around and not paying attention.  Although I was here in plenty of time, I got distracted, and ended up having to wait for another flight.

This time I have stayed focused the entire time, checking my watch every few minutes.  This time my flight is delayed.  I really hate airports.

8 comments:

secret agent woman said...

Good decision! I actually did eat at one of those when I was really hungry in between flights and threw most of it away.

Hope your trip to ? is a good one.

Brown said...

I'm pretty cognizant of what I put in my body...However, I have a soft spot for Panda Express. Me and the Panda are friends.

Jerry said...

Having spent what seems half my life in airports, I wouldn't complain if I never flew again. You are now the airport expert....and that paying attention part sucks.

mischief said...

Secret agent, I think this place should have transported their food directly to the garbage can instead of wasting a step by serving it to people in between.

Brown, Panda Express, really? Unless it's better where you are than the one place and one and only time I tried it, you and I will have to disagree on this one.

Jerry, I don't want to be an expert on flying. I hate everything about flying. I wish I could teleport... And then I wouldn't even have to pay attention.

heartinsanfrancisco said...

I hope you got there safely, and that there was good food and no need to pay attention to anything.

mischief said...

Thank you Susan. Sadly I have been having to remain more attentive than I'd like -- but I have managed to find better fare than Wok n' Roll had to offer. So things are definitely more good than bad.

Brown said...

Hey now...no bad talky Panda. I didn't claim it was the world's best Chinese food or anything...Just saying, it's the only fast food I'll eat. Sweet n Sour shrimp...mmmmm, delicioso!

mischief said...

Hmm. Okay I'll give you this. If I have to choose between McDonald's and the Panda, I might go with the Panda. But not really. I'd probably rather eat nothing.