Sunday, December 12, 2010

my importantest blood-pumping chest body part

Closing night was odd this time.  I grow weary of explaining why it isn't okay to change closing night into a night at the improv, and I explained it more personally than perhaps was strictly necessary, with details from the last show that surrounded my sister's death.  I sometimes lack rigid enough boundaries.  And sometimes I think that being real like this is the only way to be.  They listened, they didn't pull any pranks.  They forgot to get flowers for BB but I knew this would happen so I bought them myself.  I can predict the future like a psychic.  Teenagers will almost always do something dumb.  Knowing this allows me to prevent tragedies, at least some of them.

*

The sauna is good, so much better than I imagined.  Shawn concedes that his research was designed to back up the fact that it's cool to hang around naked as much as possible, and I admit that I like the sauna more than I thought I would.  I like heat.  I want to sleep inside it but that would probably be dangerous -- and weird.  




*













6 comments:

secret agent woman said...

I'm a believer in hanging around naked as much as possible.

mischief said...

Me too! But I hate being cold. At last there is a solution...

heartinsanfrancisco said...

I hate to be cold, too. It's so nice to have a sauna 'round the house.

mischief said...

Or to live in California!

Jerry said...

Sorry...I lost my train of thought. The naked part caused me pause. Still pausing...

mischief said...

Heehee, the naked part distracts me too when I mean to be thinking most serious thoughts.