Saturday, February 27, 2010

I think I am sick. Not really sick, not the kind of sick that stops you from going to work or gets you out of doing things. Just the kind that feels a little off, tired, draggy. I didn't recognize it at first because I have not been sick in a very very long time. I was wondering all week why I felt so sleepy, why it was so hard to wake up in the mornings, why I was so tempted to lie down in the afternoons and go to sleep instead of doing my school work. Now I think I have to admit that I might be just a little bit sick. I would have written this in blood if I could.



*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

*lays next to you stroking your hair*

This was written in tears.

Anonymous said...

Tears of sadness that you were sicky. Tears of joy that I know you. Mostly tears of not-everything-can-be-written-in blood.

Today I had the final for my Therapeutic Models. I wrote with metallic-blue gel.

My test paper looked so decorative.

Anonymous said...

Therapeutic Models class, that is.

heartinsanfrancisco said...

So sorry you're sick, although I do not feel compelled to prove it in either blood or tears.


!! My word verification is "moribun" - one more letter and one of us will be off our mortal coil. The question is, which one?

mischief said...

D- The thing I love most about you is your brain and how well you use it. I am sure you did beautifully on your exam, not only esthetically.

heart- Thank you! I felt better before I could truly work up a good sorry-for-myself. You would have felt better too if you'd chosen some kind of bodily fluid to let, I think. Moribun! How are these almost-words chosen, I wonder? Someone is laughing.