Tuesday, December 22, 2009

1. C is having heart problems. Her heart is damaged by what she does to herself and she is careless with hearts.

2. The day before yesterday Shawn accidentally killed a bird as we were driving home from his father's place. The bird was focused on something it wanted to eat on the road and it came out of nowhere in front of us and was under the car before anything could be done about it. I think I am overreacting to this. I keep watching it over and over.

3. The neighbour's cat is missing. I hear coyotes crying at night in our yard all the time. Their kids came to our door asking if we'd seen their cat and I think it's gone forever.

4. K and H are getting divorced. She's going back to the winter prairies and he's moving back to Holland but not before he moves in with us for a little while, while they sell their house and divide their things precisely in half.





*

No comments: