Tuesday, February 07, 2023

Shift

Tomorrow is the interview. Current mindset is that I want out of public school forever. This has been a terrible week and a half. I am completely wiped out. The kids are off the wall, but that isn't even close to being the worst part. The staff have gone crazy and I have been spending way too much energy on adults and their toxic relationships with each other. V continues to wage war on everyone, scorched earth. S sent me an obnoxious email about a kid he decided would fail math based on his dislike rather than upon her ability. Three angry parent phone calls, all about things that have nothing to do with me. Two and a half hours of unpaid overtime at the end of the day to get caught up on paper and email that I would normally juggle during the day if I wasn't managing other people's garbage. So. I will need to rest my brain and do a mental shift toward something brighter and more creative and positive before the interview. The way I feel now I may not want to bother giving notice.

No comments: