Sunday, February 02, 2014

I just started seeing the light of day

Yesterday morning and this morning my next door neighbour began operating a power saw at 7:30am. It does not really impact me because I get up earlier than that anyway, but I am surprised that he feels it is acceptable to make so much noise before the sun has even fully risen.  He must be able to imagine that there are people nearby who are still in bed and unimpressed to be woken in this manner.  I do not like humans very much for the most part.


*


4 comments:

Secret Agent Woman said...

My son thinks 7 am on a Saturday morning is a fine time to play his violin. I was not awake when he started up.

mischief said...

I think I would rather listen to a violin than a power saw at any time of day, but 7am does seem awfully early to be so energetic.

Brown said...

I have new neighbors. I think they are building a haunted house in February because I've heard the spinning, steel jaws of a power saw slicing through wood until 10:00pm every night for a week.

I'm considering making a scarecrow and putting it on their front lawn...I figured hanging one from a noose might be a stronger message, but probably illegal too.

mischief said...

Hey, nice to see you again. A haunted house is an interesting project. Maybe they can use your scarecrow to add to the scary. With noose. But definitely only between the hours of 10am and 7pm.