Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Integration is a beautiful thing.  Just like the real world, my theatre class is home to gifted geniuses and morons alike. Today I punted a kid with a full scale IQ of 70 because he was (repeatedly) making animal noises for no apparent reason.  I even remembered I had kicked him out which is where this usually falls apart for me, and came up with the brilliant idea of having him write out his plan to be successful in my class in the future.  When I went back to check on him fifteen minutes later he had come up with two words which I asked him to read aloud to me because I was fairly sure he had written wank harder.  Turned out it said work harder and I'm not buying it.  Wanking harder is a far more plausible game plan.



*

7 comments:

heartinsanfrancisco said...

Sorry, I laughed. I know that makes me a bad person, but really, we should all wank harder.

mischief said...

Agreed. If it doesn't improve his focus at least it will put me in a better humour.

secret agent woman said...

Sperm, wanking. There's a theme going her.

glnroz said...

oh my,, i just collasped a lung, i think. you aint right... lolololol

Brown said...

Well, personally, this year I intend to wank smarter, not harder. Either way though, it's a win-win.

mischief said...

secret agent: You're right. Ever since I hit my mid-thirties I cannot seem to think of anything else.

glnroz: Sorry about your lung. You are right, I am not right.

Brown: I would like to give you a prize now for this comment. Wank smarter, not harder. That's absolutely wonderful.

Brown said...

mischief - You're totally welcome, thanks for the prize. Sounds like a great bumper sticker!