Thursday, November 11, 2010

Things I cannot do:
-    like math
-    and physics
-    (embrace a sine wave,
-     climb inside, wrap my limbs around)
-    sleep past 7:00
-    find my keys
-    follow action movies
-    and remember being born


can take a breath away that always finds the centre
feel you itching like a phantom limb
stitch broken back together roughly
raising temperature with small sibilant breaths
(raising goosebumps on your skin)
disguise myself as mirrors,
make a promise that you keep



.

9 comments:

secret agent woman said...

I often lose my keys but now I mostly leave them in the car (which is in the garage, so safe). But I do like to sleep in once in a while.

mischief said...

Leaving them in the car is an interesting strategy. Does this mean separate keys to lock the garage? And if so, what prevents you from losing those ones?

secret agent woman said...

The garage has a door that has to be opened with a remote, so it's safe and there are no keys to lose.

Ellen said...

I locked my keys in my car last night. Thought about breaking the window. But luckily i managed to jam a stick through the window and push the lock. Maybe I need to clean out the garage!

glnroz said...

"can do's" outweigh,,,

mischief said...

I think so too, almost all the time.

mischief said...

(thank you)

Anonymous said...

Do you remember....when I painted "LOVE MATH" on my fingernails and the teacher said I was the biggest suck-up in the world?

:)

mischief said...

Yes! I wonder if it made you love math? Or did you already love it?