Monday, March 23, 2009

no song unsung no wine untasted

Arizona was beautiful. Little J took 157 photographs with her digital camera, many of which I plan to steal and post here as evidence of our travels. I wanted more time, and in particular, more free time to go a'visitin', but it gives me a reason to go back. I broke into the red wine an hour after we got home and although I'd loved loved loved the week of sunshine, I don't think I could have been any happier to be sleeping in my own bed.

My course is going well and I've gotten an "A" on the last two assignments. (I still have a B+ to compensate for on the first paper.) I have one more paper to write before the class ends and two weeks in which to write it. I should have written it during spring break, of course (which is what I'd like to believe I would have done had I not gone away for the holidays) but I've figured out that if I can just manage to write two pages a day between now and the due date, I should even have some extra days at the end to work on my APA formatting. It's almost half past eight now and I've only written one of my two pages... so this plan isn't exactly off to a running start, but I think I can make it work.


*

No comments: