Tuesday, June 07, 2022

Speaking of mothers

m's autism charms me; the way she says mymotherisacunt devoid of venom, just matter of fact, because it's probably true. (we do all this work to take misogyny out of language, but there's still something deeply satisfying about calling your mother a cunt if she happens to be one. what can you do?) m scowls at me and asks me why i'm not a "real counsellor", because she would like to see me in the summer when i plan to be perpetually drunk. i tell her i don't know instead of telling her i like drinking more than i like working. *
*
lately i have been trying to sort out whether i do or do not enjoy thc/cbd. i seem to have some fears connected to high school misadventures. but i have nothing if i haven't got a willing spirit, so i will continue to do my reaearch. **
**

No comments: