Friday, October 02, 2015

transfer deck A

Yesterday RW said, "You should come out with us on Friday for once.  No one knows how fun you are."  When he refers to how secretly fun I am, he is referencing a night he and I spent in Athens that involved a lot of drinking.  Being the sort of sociable man's man that he is, RW probably cannot understand that how fun I am is supposed to be a secret.  Being the life of the party is no longer on my priority list, and I only want to share the fun with a small select group of people.  And maybe only in Greece.  Instead of treasuing the fact that I have chosen to let him in on my secret, he wants to share it with the world.  Stupid man.

We were planning to go to Portugal and Morocco this year.  But it probably won't happen.  (RW may never have fun with me again.)

*




No comments: