Thursday, October 13, 2011

I should not be sad this is over.


T
So I found my car,.. parked 4 blocks from my place with an empty tank and the extra keys tossed into the glove box.

I honestly pity the next victim(s)... T is a very happy boy now.
Like · Comment   · 5 hours ago


  • 2 people like this.

    • Glad you found your car. I will say you are a calmer man then i would have been.
      5 hours ago · Like

    •  whoa
      5 hours ago · Like 

    •  i do hope you took the opportunity to say dude where's my car
      4 hours ago · Like

    •  I texted that,.. she didn;t answer lol
      4 hours ago · Like ·  1 person

4 comments:

heartinsanfrancisco said...

Maybe she was making a point? Luckily she didn't wreck it. But what happened to the dog?

mischief said...

Not sure. When I was dating him I was always tempted to do mean things to him too. I think there's something about him that brings out the bully in people. Apparently she has custody of the dog and only lets him see the dog when he is doing her bidding. Seems kind of cruel, but again, there's something about him that sorta makes you want to do stuff like this. I don't really know what's going on, and I shouldn't be laughing. I only know his side, and not very much of it.

secret agent woman said...

What must it be like to be the sort of person others want to do mean things to? Because I have known a couple of people just like that.

mischief said...

I teach a few kids like that too, the kind that almost beg to be victims of bullies. Not that it excuses the bullies -- but I definitely understand why they are sometimes tempted. It's difficult to teach those victim kids how to stop drawing that kind of negative attention.