Monday, March 08, 2010

This morning I accidentally gave K a little peep show. I thought he was at work because he always leaves the house by 7:30 on weekdays. So it was a complete surprise at 8:00 when he came through his bedroom door which is right beside the linen closet where I was digging for a towel for Shawn, dressed only in underclothes. He looked petrified for a second, then seemed to recover and said, Great are we doing this now? and started to pretend he was taking off his shirt. Funny man.

By the time I was dressed the two of them were downstairs at the kitchen table laughing at me and making fun. They sound like those two old bastards on the Muppet Show. I keep expecting to come home one day to find a note from them telling me they've fallen in love with each other and are leaving me.



*

5 comments:

ac said...

Omigod thats funny. Surprise for both of you!! I would have liked to be a fly on the wall with a pair of binoculars, lol.

ac said...

Hey Facebook says it's your birthday!!!!!! Is it telling the truth? <3 <3<3
(ehC)

Anonymous said...

If you wanted the sky,
I would write across the sky in letters
That would soar a thousand feet high: To Dragonfly, With Love.



(Please note: If I could, I would write this in letters a thousand feet high.)

heartinsanfrancisco said...

I'm sorry I don't know you on Facebook, but I do wish you a very happy birthday!

heartinsanfrancisco said...

In giant icing letters.