Thursday, August 25, 2022

i know that one of us, i’m not saying who, has got rocks in her head

N has won the Battle of Whine. (And with Government Employees Union on strike, wine is in perilously short supply.) There isnt value in debating these things with N because he sees things in a small way. His kids, his sport, his time, his convenience, his life. My bigger picture attempts at showing him the Long View just dont land anywhere. i have to save my energy for things i can impact. (Remind me of this often, please.) M encourages me to take a medical leave. Fake it 'til you make it, and that sort of comedy. i tell him i cant. i cant get down off my moral high horse to do the exact thing that makes me craziest about everyone else, harhar. (But truthfully, whats more is that i could very easily fake my way into being unable to leave my home and go to work. Its always hard.)

No comments: