Monday, July 23, 2018

no yoga.

No it's not decompensation; it's a real relapse and I'm not going to yoga today after all.  I was stretching in the living room, trying to psych myself up for yoga, trying to prove to myself that I was fine, when it happened again.  There is a problem again.  Fuck fuck fuck.  It's not really that surprising.  According to the literature, half of people with BPPV relapse in the first five years.

I've already made a physio appointment for tomorrow afternoon.  My guy doesn't work there anymore, but they have a new vestibular therapy person.  I hope she knows what she's doing.  I'm so mad.  But I'm trying to keep breathing.  This is different from last time.  Different because the dizziness is far milder.  And also different because this time I know what it is and there's not the same kind of fear about what might happen or what it is.  I know what it is.  It sucks, but it's liveable.  I'll be fine.  It just fucks up my plans to spend the next month in yoga class.

*



No comments: