Saturday, November 05, 2016

something to see

Physiotherapy stirs up the vertigo ad spins it around a bit, so it can settle back in a tidier way.  The sensation is slightly anxiety-provoking; I tell myself I should drink more wine to increase my comfort with dizziness.  The physiotherapist laughs at me.  This was an inside thought that escaped.

*

We went for lunch with B and N at an Indian restaurant.  Most of the time I think food is for keeping me alive, but Indian food is for loving.  I make a terrible lunch companion because I am focused on the food rather than the company.  (If you want my full attention, invite me out for steak.  I'll talk to you the whole time and you can take home my meal in a doggie bag.)


*

Shawn bought an enormous kayak.  I still don't believe it will fit in the garage.  He has big plans for us this summer, which I find hard to imagine as it has barely stopped raining the entire last month.

*

A. sent me a message on behalf of C.  He does that when he is drunk and I hate it.  I do not like being told to contact her.  And I do not like A, not even a little bit.  His Colin Farrell thing is revolting.  I keep trying to like A. and it won't take.

*


3 comments:

Spindrift said...

'actors are scum' tag?

mischief said...

I went to acting school. They're horrible.

Spindrift said...

You went to acting school and you are wonderful