Friday, June 12, 2009

C is a vile and sick person.

Tonight Little J and C had a fight on the phone because C was (again) talking about their future living arrangements. J said she doesn't want to live with C ever again and they argued and argued about this.

Finally Little J hung up on C.

C promptly phoned back and left a message on the answering machine claiming that she'd just spoken to her lawyer (at 9pm on a Friday night?) and he'd advised her to withdraw permission for Little J to go to visit her grandparents in July.

I have never in my life wished the things I wish when it comes to C. She poisons all our lives, she poisons everyone and everything she touches. I have never met anyone so cold and truly evil.



*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She will be okay in the long run, you know. I'm convinced of it. You are healing her.

*hugging you and rocking you in my arms*

She will be okay because of you and S.

mischief said...

Thank you. (I assume you mean the little one and not CrazyC.) Love,love,love.

Anonymous said...

Right now, C's only weapon is lies.

Ivy thinks that song is about her said...

Lately I've been reading and feeling like I have a whole ocean of things to say in response. And then I hit the comment button and can articulate none of it. I really wanted to comment on the bike ride post, because my parents were extremely overprotective and it still affects my life, every single day. But what can be said? How could I sum up all of the emotions involved, mine and yours and Little J's and S's?

I can't. But I can say: I am always reading.

mischief said...

*hugs* Thank you just for reading and for understanding.