Sunday, June 12, 2005

Rain

It's raining again. It's been raining for days and days and days and days. I think it's likely the basement will go back to being submerged before it is fixed. I don't believe that the fix is really going to fix it either. I am concerned about selling it. I am concerned about selling this problem to anyone else. I am concerned about not being able to sell this problem to anyone else.

Today is a day of freedom from the crush of waiting. Today I said goodbye. Today I said I get what you're saying, forget I asked. That's not really supposed to feel good, but it does. Well, it feels better, anyway. Better than waiting.

I miss Shawn. I miss having a normal life where I live with my husband. I hope our new home will facilitate a new life. I hope I won't have to wait and wait and wait.

No comments: